Are you looking for a rewarding Pathology career with one of Australia's leading health care providers?
- Develop your experience in broad areas of pathology
- Have variety and ongoing career progression
- Competitive remuneration package
This diagnostic pathology service provides services to more than two million patients throughout Western Australia and the Northern Territory each year. With a significant presence in the outpatient community including GP, Specialist and Hospitals, they have 10 medical laboratories across the region and more than 200 collection sites. This provider is part of a national network of pathology practices that service communities in metropolitan, regional, and remote areas.
You will be based in a purpose-built state-of-the-art facility in metropolitan Perth which has an open plan with abundant natural light, individual pathologist offices, dedicated teaching and training facilities.
- As Anatomical Pathologist, you will provide consultant pathology services, which will facilitate the provision of appropriate high quality diagnostic pathology services to the community.
- Your key activities will include a wide range of diagnostic histopathology and cytopathology covering all major organ systems excluding CNS.
- The service has a busy diagnostic and frozen section service covering breast, cardiothoracic, gastrointestinal, gynaecological, musculoskeletal and skin casemix profile serving both public and private hospitals and an outside community referral base
- Cytopathology activities include cervical screening, fluid cytology, superficial and deep organ aspiration, EUS and EBUS, and rapid on-site assessment service at a number of hospital sites.
- Anatomical Pathologist's also participate in multiple multidisciplinary meetings.
- This is a full-time position for an Anatomical Pathologist looking for a rewarding and interesting career, to join a growing team based in Perth
- A competitive salary and leave package - indicative package $400,000 - $450,000 p.a
- Support to attend national and international conferences
- Teaching, research and marketing opportunities
- Opportunities for career advancement with access to investigative and clinical projects and a diverse, vast geographically spread network
- A negotiated relocation package if required
- This cosmopolitan and family friendly city has everything you could hope for. You will find an abundance of things to do and fantastic places to visit. Whether you are searching for the best food and restaurants or you are looking for new and exciting activities to do over the weekend, Perth caters to all. Relax on a pristine beach or venture into the city for some shopping.
- Registration or eligibility for registration as a Specialist with the Australian Health Practitioner Registration Authority (AHPRA)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (FRCPA) or equivalent
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.