Superb remuneration on offer for GP’s needed for after-hours work in Adelaide's north east.
- No lock in contracts
- Supportive team environment
- Located only 8km out of the city
This well-established and very busy medical centre offers well designed and equipped consult rooms and treatment areas along with the fantastic support of experienced clinical and admin staff with a number of onsite allied health and specialists.
This state of the art centre delivers high quality, comprehensive, integrated, multidisciplinary primary health care services. The bulk-billing centre is open seven days a week from 8.00am to 11.00pm Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm on Saturdays, and from 9.00am to 5.00pm on Sundays.
- As a After-hours General Practitioner, you will join a friendly team of General Practitioners providing traditional general practice services combined with multidisciplinary, team-based care
- The practice is currently open 365 days a year and extended hours - the hours available are weekday evenings from 6.00 pm - 11.00 pm
- With a well-established and growing patient base the demographic is diverse from paediatrics right through to geriatrics
- 75% of billings
- Flexibility, autonomy and no lock in contracts
- Supportive team of doctors and support staff
- On-site parking
- Live in a city consistently voted amongst the most liveable cities in the world
- The practice is located within easy access to the city, with an excellent choice of amenities nearby
- Non-vocationally registered or vocationally registered General Practitioner
- Have Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) or an equivalent postgraduate specialist qualification
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.