Highly rewarding Adult Community Psychiatry role in a unique Western Australia setting.
- Up to $454,881 remuneration package + relocation
- Adult Community psychiatry role
- Diverse rural and remote health challenges
This 100-bed hospital is the largest regional public hospital in WA. It services more than 50,000 residents as well as outlying towns, and rural and remote communities.
The Mental Health Service consists of a 6- bed inpatient unit and community services for all ages. Consultation and liaison services are provided to the general hospital and other small hospitals in the region.
- You will be responsible for the provision of clinical assessment and psychiatric treatment for adults in a community mental health setting.
- You will provide clinical leadership, advice, consultation, liaison and support to health care professionals, other providers and care agencies, and to consumers and carers throughout the region.
- Remuneration package up to $357,247 - $454,881 per annum* (Year 1 - 9)
- Includes Arrangement A base salary $296,757-$385,515 p.a.
- 10.00% employer contributed superannuation
- Professional development allowance $30,814 p.a.
- Access to salary packaging up to $19,000 p.a.
- Flexible leave arrangements
- With a population of more than 30,000, the city is a dynamic and sophisticated regional centre.
- The area offers astounding diversity and beauty. Esperance and the South Coast boasts a range of stunning natural attractions including snow-white beaches, national parks, coastal scenery, peaceful bushwalks and well-maintained campgrounds.
- Eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists, or equivalent qualification
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.